Creatine Depot - Agmatine Sulfate 100 grams
Agmatine Sulfate Canada
Agmatine is the new and more effective supplement to increase Nitric Oxide Production. When Arginine is broken down in the body, it is converted to Agmatine Sulfate. Directly supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate has proven to be much more effective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing bloodflow than taking Arginine.
Agmatine is a semi-essential amino acid. It also helps to transport, store, and excrete nitrogen. Agmatine is also beneficial for nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing bloodflow.
Improves athletic performance
Improves muscle health
Increases pre-workout pump
Increases Nitric Oxide Levels
Increase Testosterone Production
Increases athletic performance
Enhance brain cognition
It is recommended to take 750 mg – 1.5 g prior to a workout. Start with a lower dose to attest tolerance levels, and slowly work your way up. Take in a cycle such as 3 days on 1 day off, to prevent tolerance.
- Agmatine is a pain fighter. This can be beneficial to the athlete in two ways:
- It can potentiate the effects of analgesics used during recuperation from injury.
- It has the potential to aid post-workout recovery.
- Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. This allows for positive effects in attaining body composition goals. Better insulin response means a harder and leaner more muscular body.
- Agmatine acts on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. These will have subsequent effects on other hormones like IGF-1. Control of the hormonal environment of the athlete and you will perform better, look better and feel better.
- Agmatine possesses anxiolytic (relieves anxiety) and antidepressant properties offering potential control of cortisol levels in the stressful life of the athlete.
- Agmatine modulates nitric oxide (NO) through different ways. It stimulates some types of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others. This is essential to the proper functioning of the polyamine biosynthetic pathways.
- Agmatine acts on catecholamine (Epinephrine > Norepinephrine > Dopamine) release. These endogenous compounds are part of nearly every action in the body. Most notably for the athlete is the role that this compound would ultimately have in both energy production and aiding anticipation of the stress afforded by competition. However, there are also well-established roles that epinephrine can have on the body that includes:
- Increasing endurance
- Enhancing performance
- Decreasing body fat
- Agmatine has an antioxidant role. There can be no greater source of free-radical build up than that seen in the day-to-day activity of the athlete. The sheer stress that the body takes on when in you're an athlete in the trenches (i.e. - the gym, the field, etc...) could ultimately have significant detrimental effects with continued build up. Agmatine can offer protection from the undesired effects that free radicals can have on the body.
- For the athlete desiring body composition change, Agmatine has an independent role of insulin and testosterone management on lipid (fat) metabolism.
- Agmatine possesses nootropic effects (it acts as a "novel" neurotransmitter). This can offer the athlete a potential mental edge to prepare for various events.
- Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR). This can bode the bodybuilder well as various nitrogenous waste products are removed through this system.
- Agmatine harbors a hypotensive role which could assist the exogenously-enhanced athlete in keeping blood pressure in check.