Creatine Depot L Leucine 500 grams
According to the research:
- Leucine stimulates new muscle growth
- Leucine is the major amino acid responsible for the muscle producing capability of food
- Adding leucine to a meal increases muscle growth by 50 to 70 percent
- Leucine works best when taken with a mixed carb / protein meal. This is due to:
- The insulin surge that comes from the carbohydrates in the meal, and…
- The other essential amino acids are present.
- Leucine does not work as well with carb-only or protein-only meals
- The change in leucine levels in the blood seems to be more important than the overall amount. Therefore, it is better to take a small serving of leucine with a meal (level of leucine increases), wait a few hours (let the leucine levels drop), and then take another serving with some food (levels increase again).
- Leucine supplementation has also shown to be effective as a supplement for athletes interested in adding functional muscle mass.